the official website of author james twining

Enter your email address below to subscribe to my newsletter:


 RSS
curve

Friday, 30 October 2009

Where were you?

Oh I do like a party! Special thanks to performance poet Ryan Child and singer Georgia Strand who were both brilliant and really made last night's The Geneva Deception publication bash go with a bang, and to the lovely people at Goldsboro for setting up shop. For those of you who were there, it was great to see you and I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to speak to you all properly. To everyone who was invited but couldn't come...you missed out, but you can still earn some slim shot at redemption by buying a copy! To everyone else, next time I'll book a bigger venue.

Thanks Ali and Joanna for the photos...


Relieved the bloody thing is out at last!


The gathered masses (Part I)


Georgia Strand


Steve Folwell from The Guardian trying to look interested


Reviewer Barry Forshaw and Wayne, my editor


Random punters?


Liz, Ayo and Miles - fellow memers of the crime / thriller fraternity


My agent Jonathan Lloyd and Victoria (my missus)


Editor Wayne and me


The gathered masses (Part II)


Rachel and Neil Bradford



Not sure if I'm about to laugh or cry


My mum

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

curve