the official website of author james twining

Enter your email address below to subscribe to my newsletter:


 RSS
curve

Friday, 23 July 2010

Today Tomorrow

Arrived in a blissfully sunny Harrogate for the Theakston's Crime Writing Festival to be greeted by the news that Joe Finder and myself will be on the Today radio programme tomorrow morning between 8:15 and 8:45 BST to rehearse our upcoming epic and hugely anticipated (well someone's got to big it up) festival slot on whether Britannia Rules the Page. (5pm on Saturday 23rd July for those of you who can make it, although it maybe a rather one sided debate...)

Have to say as someone who grew up with John Humphreys and Brian Hanrahan (listening to, not living with them, that is) and the Shipping Forecast (where is Dogger and German Bight anyway?) I'm very excited. My mother, who would have Radio 4 chemically injected if it were possible, is ecstatic.

So see you there - all the details of frequencies / listening online are here.


P.S. Also just want to mention a band that I cam across just outside the station here -
Kasiuss. Now I'm not much of a live music buff, but quite apart from the obvious link to arch-villain and Tom Kirk nemsis Cassius, I thought they were brilliant. Check them out on iTunes

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm really inspired with your writing talents and also with the layout to your weblog. Is this a paid subject or did you modify it yourself? Anyway keep up the excellent quality writing, it'ѕ rare tο ρeer a greаt ωeblog lіkе this one
nowaԁаys..
my site > cloudp01.ifca.es

February 03, 2013  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

curve